This presentation is for the private use of Amplify Interactive’s clients. It gives a brief introduction and overview of our social media monitoring tool. This is just an overview to get you started with the tool and hopefully to spark ideas and conversation about how to harness it’s power to improve your marketing. Ask your account manager questions related to your specific application.
Please watch the video, then read the content below for next steps:
- We highly recommend that you watch this short orientation video
- Schedule some time with your account manager for a more in-depth overview and to talk about possibilities & next steps
The most obvious ways to use the reporting are:
- Keyword data and mentions to identify keyword and content opportunities and trends for search and social efforts on your behalf
- Link opportunities. Turns out – the sites and communities where your brand and your competitor’s brand are mentioned are great for identifying link and sponsorship opportunities.
- Keeping an eye on your reputation. We’ve been able to help a few clients identify, prioritize and deal with negative mentions about their brand.
- Identifying sales, marketing & support opportunities. You’d be amazed at how many opportunities there are for getting involved in a conversation where people are looking for what it is that you do or sell.
- Quantifying the impact of more traditional marketing efforts. Press releases, advertisements & promotions should be generating buzz online as well… Our tool makes it easy to tell.
- And last but not least – we can effectively use this tool in a workflow setting to implement & execute a social media campaign. Twitter & blogging strategies are the low hanging fruit, but there is so much more that can be done.