- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
Most everyone I’ve talked to about allowing product reviews on their site or comments on their blog expresses the same fear “what if people write negative comments?”. I’d suggest a read of Andy Beal’s Marketing Pilgrim post of 5 ways that negative reviews can help your site. The upshot – comments are an opportunity to improve and they lend a …
Just re-read this article and decided I wanted to share: Del.icio.us and StumbleUpon: A Social Media Primer Great little overview of why & how these sites fit into a social media marketing strategy. For those who don’t know, del.icio.us is a social bookmarking site where you save your bookmarks to the Web, tag them, and share them with others. StumbleUpon …
Last evening, Kristin and I attended the first technology event held by the Portland branch of PRSA (Public Relations Society of America). The title was “Understanding Real Media“, which had two sessions: Leveraging Video as a Social Media Choice Reputation Management Through Measurement and Monitoring Being PR professionals, the presenters made very compelling cases on why traditional media and PR …
Want the inside scoop on all things Amplify? Sign up today to get updates in your inbox.