- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
What comes to mind when I say wiki? Perhaps Wikipedia, the online user-created & edited encyclopedia. Maybe your answer is weird or even mysterious because the wiki-language is foreign to you. Whatever comes to mind, you probably already know that wikis are set up to be extremely contributor-driven, be it by creating pages, associations between pages (i.e. Multnomah Falls and …
I was recently asked by a friend in the PR sector to come and speak with their PR team about SEO for PR. In the process of gathering information and recalling my own experience with assisting clients to make their PR efforts SEO friendly, I thought I would share the parallels between SEO and public relations because, quite honestly, SEO …
Well that may be a bit overstated. Let me explain. I do think you need a general understanding of what your blog is going to be about. In a corporate setting or a setting where you have multiple authors, you need a an understanding about common sense and what is & isn’t acceptable subject matter (like disclosing confidential information). But …
Want the inside scoop on all things Amplify? Sign up today to get updates in your inbox.