- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
Well that may be a bit overstated. Let me explain. I do think you need a general understanding of what your blog is going to be about. In a corporate setting or a setting where you have multiple authors, you need a an understanding about common sense and what is & isn’t acceptable subject matter (like disclosing confidential information). But …
I suppose this post is a little less than timely… but I wanted to get it up anyway. We (SEMpdx) were honored to have Vanessa Fox come down and give a great presentation on “Navigating Social Search”. If you aren’t familiar with Vanessa, she used to work at Google, but now she is features editor at Search Engine Land and …
As 2007 wraps up and 2008 approaches, there appears to be a significant shift in how marketers are planning to target and reach their consumers – Amplify included. According to a recent article by Sam Law and Julian Stone, traditional methods of online advertising, such as paid campaigns, banner ads, AdWords & newsletters are losing effectiveness. Consumers have become immune …