- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
I’m speaking at the PSU Digital Marketing Breakfast at PSU on Tuesday February 16 2010 . From the PSU site: “This breakfast is part of a quarterly discussion of digital marketing with industry professionals, moderated this time by the Portland search engine marketing association, SEMpdx.” Our panel should be really great. There’s several folks from the SEMpdx board speaking about …
The surprise answer – run display ads. Just read an interesting article over at eMarketer “Display Campaigns Boost Search Effectiveness” about a study that shows that display ad campaigns increase visits from search engine users by nearly 14% from both organic (SEO) and PPC search combined. Another benefit? Cost per click for PPC decreased as well – demonstrating greater efficiency …
I gave a Webcast presentation for OEN (Oregon Entrepreneurs Network) last week titled “Capturing Market Share in a Recession with SEM“, which we just posted in the SEM resources section of our site. Enjoy! Ben