- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
I posted up some search industry news & discussion points from our SEMpdx networking event last night. Topics include paid links, universal search and SES San Jose. Head on over to the SEMpdx blog and join the discussion!
As search engine marketers, we’re constantly evaluating the success of our campaigns using various metrics like search engine referrals, traffic from links, conversion rates, and various breakdowns by source of traffic etc. For some of these – we use some visitor engagement metrics and bounce rates as a way to determine whether the type of traffic we’re getting is the …
eMarketer posted the results of a study by Bazaarvoice & e-consultancy titled “Social Commerce Report 2007″. The report credits customer product reviews with improving conversion rates, site traffic and average order values. UGC, Customer Reviews & Adoption While the study points to great benefits for those who show consumer reviews on their sites, only 28% of the respondents in the …
This interesting article in eMarketer “Social Networking Consuming More Time” offers up a few great nuggets of information: Top 20 Social Networking Sites in the US, Ranked by Attention (% share of attention combined with thousands of monthly visitors). It should come as no surprise that MySpace dwarfed the competition with regards to these numbers. I think that has a …