- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
Were you too busy this last month to uncover the PPC gems of the interwebz? Don’t fret, I picked through my reader and ranked 11 posts from the last month. This is the first post of my monthly PPC roundup. In an effort to stick to the roots of our brand (Amplify) I ranked the posts like music record awards. Diamond …
Christian continued his contribution to About Us’s Learn section of their website by writing an article titled “Keyword Research Is Key to Online Success.” In the article, Christian writes about how to select relevant keywords for your website by using Google’s keyword research tool. He also writes about how to comb through your own website’s analytical data to see which …
Christian wrote another article for AboutUs’s Learn section called Create A Cost-Effective AdWords Campaign. The article is written for professionals with a very small budget who may be interested in learning how to properly configure a Google AdWords campaign to get the best bang for their buck.
Christian had an article published on AboutUs.org about “Writing Good PPC Ads”. The article discusses the fundamentals for writing good PPC ad copy and gives a few specific pointers and factors to consider in writing ads for PPC campaigns. He even provided a spreadsheet that you can download to help you write ad copy within the Google AdWords character limits. …