- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
Kent, Ben, Scott, originally uploaded by SmallBusinessSEM.com. Kent, Ben, Scott of SEMpdx hit the late show with Matt McGee & several other attendees. Thanks to Matt for the picture.
U.S. News has an interesting story about domain names & which ones were found the “most dangerous.” The stat that popped out for me was how the worst places to download were .biz, .ws & .bg sites. They report that you have at least a 1 in 10 chance of downloading some malware or malicious spyware from a site with …
Yes, I’m writing about my own session. Despite being the first session on the last day of the conference, and on a Friday to boot – my session went well and attendance was better than I imagined it would be. The session description reads: Content Is King!: “Content, content, content! That’s all you’ve heard from speakers throughout the show — …
A couple of significant takeaways from this session that I think would influence decisions with regards to search, site content & functionality, etc. One â€“ and itâ€™s fairly obvious but not done a lot â€“ embrace your “advocates”. Brand/product advocates will do a lot of work for you if you give them the tools. Advocates tend to be heavy searchers, …