- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
Internet advertising is finally catching on a BIG way as the new vehicle to create, promote & solidify a companyâ€™s brand image. Display ads found on the Internet have become as commonplace as magazine ads or tv commercials. Online marketers are able to target their display ads to a broad matched audience, but have lacked the ability to thoroughly measure …
You may have heard – Google has introduced yet another change to it’s search results pages. Dubbed “Universal Search”, this update promises to be bigger than previous changes. For more comprehensive coverage, screen shots, examples, etc.: Google’s official blog entry: Posted by Google’s VP of Search Products & User Experience. Features examples of searches that yield universal search results SearchEngineLand: …
Paul Colligan presented seven secrets of RSS and SEO at the May 8th SEMpdx event held at The Portland EcoTrust Building. It was an informative evening about the positive ways search engine marketers can use RSS to benefit SEO. Here are some key takeaways Amplify gleaned from Paul’s presentation: – RSS helps improve the ISYOT effect (ISYOT stands for “I’ve …
Bookmark marketing, not marketing for books. Did I just coin a new term for marketing a site on places like del.icio.us, wikipedia & other web 2.0-social-media-ugc-whiz-bang sites?