- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
Nielsen/NetRatings announced that they’ll be changing they way they track visitor stats. Currently, advertisers and sites rely heavily on the number of pages viewed by a visitor to determine site traffic and success. However, with the growing popularity of online videos and the use of Ajax software, the quantity of pages viewed has become less relevant. It’s the quality- or …
Ben was quoted in this recent Search Engine Guide article penned by fellow SEMpdx-er Todd Mintz. Todd’s article begins: “Search Engine Marketing knowledge is a very prized possession. Many people want to learn how to do search for themselves or for their company. However, they don´t know how to begin the educational process. I asked my fellow SEMpdx members how …
A recent survey by KnowledgeStorm uncovered some very interesting statistics regarding B2B buyers & search engines. The survey polled 3,000 IT buyers and marketers ans was designed to “…examine how technology buyers search for content and how marketers deliver content to them.” Key takeaways include: 83% of buyers actively use Google to find tech information 65% of IT marketers use …
082007 – 082307 – Search Engine Strategies Ben Lloyd has been confirmed at a speaker for the Search Engine Strategies conference in San Jose. SES is the SEM industry’s premiere search engine optimization & marketing conference. Ben will be participating in the ”Content is King” session and doing his best to represent Amplify-Interactive and SEMpdx at the conference.
Amplify-Interactive will be participating in these events: 7/10: SEMpdx Networking Event @ Paddy’s (5 pm) 7/19: Internet Strategy Forum Executive Summit @ The Governer Hotel 8/14: SEMpdx Hot Seat @ Hotel DeLuxe (6 pm) 8/20- 8/23: Search Engine Strategies San Jose 8/23: Ben’s SES Session – “Content Is King!”