- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
The Amplify-Interactive cafe press store is now open for business. get a coffee mug for the office, a clock for the wall, a mouse pad for your desk, a shirt for your dog or for yourself, and a thong for that special someone.
Ben’s “SEM Building Blocks” presentation at Innotech’s eMarketing Summit has now been posted – click here to access the podcast. You can also download a .pdf of the “SEM Building Blocks” presentation from the Amplify-Interactive site. Other eMarketing Summit podcasts have been posted as well. Thanks to Dave Richards from Fourth Star Productions for doing such great work. Related Posts: …
Internet advertising is finally catching on a BIG way as the new vehicle to create, promote & solidify a companyâ€™s brand image. Display ads found on the Internet have become as commonplace as magazine ads or tv commercials. Online marketers are able to target their display ads to a broad matched audience, but have lacked the ability to thoroughly measure …
You may have heard – Google has introduced yet another change to it’s search results pages. Dubbed “Universal Search”, this update promises to be bigger than previous changes. For more comprehensive coverage, screen shots, examples, etc.: Google’s official blog entry: Posted by Google’s VP of Search Products & User Experience. Features examples of searches that yield universal search results SearchEngineLand: …