- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
According to Hitwise, Google accounted for 64% of all searches in the U.S. for the month of August. While this, initially, might not be very shocking, Google’s dominance did increase almost 4% compared to last year. So it seems that Google’s popularity & search dominance is only getting stronger and stronger. While Google keeps on obtaining more and more of …
We’ve recently started doing multi-variate landing page testing via Google’s Website Optimizer. With our first full project under our belts – we’ve been absolutely blown away. The results are one thing, but the ease of running the test has us totally stoked as well. Up until this tool was available, you had two options. Scream, yell & fight with your …
Target is the new Ebay of pay per click ad exposure. As evidenced in the link, Ebay use to bid on all kinds of words (they’ve tightened it up this year…) and, due to having a dynamic keyword insertion strategy employed with their ads, had some some of them read ridiculously funny. Well, apparently whoever is managing Target’s PPC campaign …
Many apologies to our dear reader for the recent lack of posting to the blog. We’ve been reveling in a post-labor day project blitz that has us all working pretty heavily. We do have some items for the blog, and we will return to a more regular posting schedule shortly. Thanks! Ben
I posted up some search industry news & discussion points from our SEMpdx networking event last night. Topics include paid links, universal search and SES San Jose. Head on over to the SEMpdx blog and join the discussion!