- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
As I’m working today with the Christmas music blasting in the background (so I like Xmas music, so what!), I keep on mixing in a search engine marketing “spin” on the lyrics. Here’s a sampling of some of the lyrics that have popped in my head today. Could these perhaps be labeled SEO Christmas Songs? Deck the Halls Deck the …
Old School or Blades of Glory? Time to determine which is the funnier movie… by looking at search statistics.
Here at the Amplify World Headquarters, we’ve recently had ongoing conversations about which movie is funnier – Old School or Blades of Glory. So I thought hey, why not try to settle this question by looking at the search stats for both of the movies and seeing which one rules in the land of search. I first took a gander …
Strategies for Day-Parting PPC Campaigns In part 1 of this series, we described what day-parting is and why you should be day parting your pay-per-click campaigns. In this second and last part of the series I will give you some strategies for evaluating and implementing day parts for your PPC campaigns with Google. First, youâ€™ll want to pull a couple …