- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
Typically when we engage with clients, we build a online marketing strategy centered around building a diversified link portfolio (traditional link development, social media marketing, etc.) and a comprehensive pay-per-click presence. A lot of times, we’ll go to a client and present a strategy that allows us to develop brand recognition & an opportunity for ROI for several different PPC …
January is always a busy time for a marketing services firm, and this year has been no exception. New Clients & Client News ID Safeguards: Identity theft protection. We’re helping ID Safeguards to market their “Data Breach Response” product for B2B. Polygon NW: We’re extending our online marketing strategy for this Oregon & Washington home builder by launching & supporting …
Everybody else blogged about it, so we probably should too. Here’s a link to the press release: Microsoft Proposes Acquisition of Yahoo! for $31 per Share What’s my take? I’ve been pulling for Yahoo! for a long time and hoping that they can give Google a better run for their money. Believe it or not – a lot of people …