- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
Sometimes performing a search at Google can be a frustrating experience. Sometimes you may be searching for the most up-to-date information about a particular subject only for some old, outdated resources to appear. Or perhaps you’re looking for a specifically-named product only for Google to show you unrelated results Well, if you’ve ever had some frustrating experiences with performing searches …
How intimately do you know your data? This PPC Playlist edition focuses on how to use data in various ways to manage PPC campaigns more effectively. So, skip the chalk candy hearts today and read ways to improve your romance with paid search. Amplified Gold Posts PPC Task Optimization: This is a Twitter interview with John Lee full of great …
Welcome to the first edition of ‘According to…’, a monthly post that offers insights and advice for various aspects of search engine marketing from different industry experts each month. This entry focuses on optimizing remarketing campaigns for the Display network. I attended SES Chicago in November and had the privilege of attending Joseph Kerschbaum’s PPC Beyond Search: New Ad Formats, Display …