- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
030607 – AMA Workshop How-To Squeeze Search Marketing Results out of Your Existing Web Site Ben spoke to a crowd of about 45 marketers (according to our contacts, this was the highest attendance they’ve had in at least 6 months… thank you very much). My presentation centered on some SEO best practices, a few practical and easy-to-implement tactics, link development …
Saturday, March 31, 2007 Session times are 10am & 1pm Admission is $10 per session Event at: CoHO Theater 2257 NW Raleigh St. (off NW 23rd St.) Industry professionals from companies such as Filter Talent, Nau, Respond2, Summit Projects, Green Building Services, Amplify Interactive, Nautilus and Downstream will be speak candidly about their background, their job and the design world. …
030707 – SEMpdx SearchFest SEMpdx SearchFest 07 As you know, we hold a SEMpdx board seat and are contributing sponsors. We’re happy to report that this event was a huge success with attendance at around 250 people and glowing praise from several of the speakers that we brought in. Ben spoke on the link development session and presented two case …