- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
As mentioned previously, I was a panelist on last night’s SEMpdx Hot Seat event. The event was a great success if I do say so myself (I planned it after all). I don’t have a final headcount – but I believe 45-50 people attended last night, we reviewed 5 Web sites, and as an added bonus had a special guest …
As previously announced, the next SEMpdx Hot Seat is coming up on August 14. Once again I’ll be on the panel & dishing out advice along with my fellow SEMpdx-ers and a couple of guests. There’s some fresh panelists this time around, and I’m excited to see how they do: SPECIAL GUEST MODERATOR – Anne Kennedy – BeyondInk Ben Lloyd …
This year’s ISF Executive Summit‘s overarching topic was “Web 2.0: Social Strategies”, and featured some stellar speakers including Robert Scoble, Yahoo! CMO Cammie Dunaway and IBM Engineer / SEM author Mike Moran. The first thing that struck me when I walked into the conference was that this is the Web marketing networking event of the year. The Governer Hotel ballroom …
082007 – 082307 – Search Engine Strategies Ben Lloyd has been confirmed at a speaker for the Search Engine Strategies conference in San Jose. SES is the SEM industry’s premiere search engine optimization & marketing conference. Ben will be participating in the ”Content is King” session and doing his best to represent Amplify-Interactive and SEMpdx at the conference.
Amplify-Interactive will be participating in these events: 7/10: SEMpdx Networking Event @ Paddy’s (5 pm) 7/19: Internet Strategy Forum Executive Summit @ The Governer Hotel 8/14: SEMpdx Hot Seat @ Hotel DeLuxe (6 pm) 8/20- 8/23: Search Engine Strategies San Jose 8/23: Ben’s SES Session – “Content Is King!”