- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
Once again I put together & moderated another SEMpdx Hot Seat event where we put 5 web sites in front of a panel of search engine marketing experts, and they give the site owner advice on how to improve their SEO. October Panelists: John McPhee – Anvil Media, Inc. Stan Davis – Straight-On Scott Hendison – SearchCommander.com Todd Mintz – …
I posted up some search industry news & discussion points from our SEMpdx networking event last night. Topics include paid links, universal search and SES San Jose. Head on over to the SEMpdx blog and join the discussion!
Amplify Interactive will be participating in these events: 9/6-9/7: InVerge 2007: The Interactive Convergence Conference 9/11: SEMpdx Networking Event 9/14: Art Institute of Portland Graduate Portfolio Show (feat. Amplify’s own Kristin Wall)
With SES firmly behind me, and now that I feel caught up on my sleep – I can finally put together this wrap-up post. Wednesday: SEO Through Blogs & Feeds: Excellent session that featured Rick Klau (used to work @ Feedburner, now @ Google) and Greg Jarboe (SEO-PR). All the panelists gave great advice for optimizing blogs & using feeds …
Search Engine Strategies San Jose 2007 It’s been an extremely hectic week so far, and today is no exception. I’m currently sitting in a great session “Linkbaiting & Viral Search Success” – so I thought I’d give a run-down of the other sessions I’ve hit so far this week. Monday: Long story short – missed my flight Monday morning (wasn’t …