- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
Upcoming presentations by the Amplify Interactive crew. Come watch and visit with us! 4/18 – Introduction to Google Analytics http://www.meetup.com/Online-Marketing-Beginners-Group/events/58570602/ Jessica will be speaking at an East Portland Chamber of Commerce meeting about Google Analytics. Price: $20 Location: Red Lion Convention Center Time: 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm Click to Tweet This Event! 5/2 – eMarketing Summit: Google Penguins & …
SearchFest is upon us. Friday February 22nd will bring us another excellent SearchFest. Here’s the Amplify team’s preview. Have you gotten your ticket yet? Note: The member price is the cheapest, but we have $50 non-member discount codes available – just leave a comment if you need one and we’ll send one your way. The Sessions We’re Looking Forward To …
I presented at SEMpdx’s Internet Marketing 101 event in January. My topic: PPC 101. Below is my attempt at covering the basics of paid search in a 20 minute presentation. SEMpdx PPC Basics January 2013 from Amplify Interactive
I had the opportunity to visit San Francisco last week for the SES conference. I shared the top 5 sessions that I was looking forward to attending and they did not disappoint! I was able to attend all three days of the conference and all of the sessions were full of great tips, tools, and methodologies for search strategies. The …