- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
Do you blog? Have a MySpace page? Do you Digg? Do you listen to podcasts? Are you the first to forward YouTube vids to your friends? Do you know some HTML? Are you an EXPERT with Word, Excel and PowerPoint? If so – we have a position for you! Amplify Interactive is currently experiencing a growth phase, and weâ€™re looking …
So, in our recent deluge of new clients and trying to keep up with our increased workload – I neglected to announce to our dear readers that I’d be a panelist at last night’s SEMpdx Hot Seat event. For those who aren’t familiar with the Hot Seat series – the concept is simple. We line up 5 search experts on …
A recent article in ClickZ struck my fancy. Optimizing the “E-mail This” Marketing Opportunity” – Ten ways to supercharge the viral marketing possibilities of “e-mail this to a friend” functionality. I like this. Itâ€™s such simple, low hanging fruit for so many sites â€“ and they donâ€™t use it. We incorporate this item into our site audit scorecard for clients, …
The Portland Business Journal recently interviewed Ben Lloyd and other members of SEMpdx for a feature story on the search marketing industry and Portland’s presence in the industry. Read the story here: Search for marketing nirvana moves to the engines
The Amplify-Interactive cafe press store is now open for business. get a coffee mug for the office, a clock for the wall, a mouse pad for your desk, a shirt for your dog or for yourself, and a thong for that special someone.