- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
Amplify Interactive News We had our biggest Q1 ever – and we worked a lot. To celebrate, the team wanted to go to the gun range & blow off some steam. Seems like a weird activity – but it’s a lot of fun. Check out the pics of the carnage. Plus, with one of our newest clients Crimson Trace Laser …
Hereâ€™s the latest in whatâ€™s happening @ Amplify Interactive the best search engine marketing agency in Portland, Oregon Amplify Interactive News The team took a night off and we all went to dinner and a Winterhawks game together late in January… In typical fashion – I didn’t take any pictures except this one of Christian & his wife Jess with …
Ben Lloyd was quoted in this month’s issue (February 2009) of Portland Monthly magazine in an article about the SEM industry in Portland, Oregon. See the article – Traffic Control (page 44 of the printed version)
This post may be a little “101″ for some but it seems inevitable that whenever it comes time to apply multiple tracking codes to a website, something always goes wrong. So, I thought it best to try and shed some light on the subject. If a website has an analytical solution such as Webtrends, Google Analytics, Clicktracks, etcâ€¦ and is …