12 Actionable Things to Measure on Your Website
A recent article in Larry Chase’s Web Digest for Marketer’s pointed to some obvious and not so obvious items to keep in mind when evaluating the success of any website. At Amplify we have a core list of measurable items, but will tailor the KPI’s according to the client.
- Segment Your Inbound Links
- Count Your Page Views
- Geo-locate Visitors and Customers
- Analyze Inbound Keywords
- Watch Your Content
- Watch Where Customers Come In
- Analyze the Search Results on Your Site
- Is It Time to Tech Up Your Site
- Track Email Subscriptions
- Follow Your Hot Spots
- Compare Year-Over-Year
We’re constantly looking for ways to help our clients improve their site visibility and these metrics give a valuable insight to visitor behavior that can lead to “hitting the sweet spot” with the end user.