Ryan’s PPC Playlist: Early PPC Campaign Development Edition
Amplified Gold Posts
- Text ad testing: his post is a reminder to perform tests during each phase of your campaign. There were also several testing ideas given.
- 3 PPC ad tips: One of the most time consuming tasks in my day-to-day responsibilities is composing ad copy. I’m always looking for inspiration for ads. This post has some great ideas taken from infomercials.
Amplified Platinum Posts
- 5 things learned from Don Draper: I can’t say that I’m a fan of the show Mad Men but this post is full of good principles you can apply to your search marketing life.
- Scary Adwords data: This is a post from Wordstream. Wordstream recently released an audit tool and they share some of their learnings from doing audits on thousands of Adwords accounts.
Amplified Diamond Posts
- Seeing results from new PPC campaigns: It’s important to set and manage expectations with clients and mangers. This post shares strategies and a formula to ensure everyone is on the same page when you are launching a new ppc campaign.
- 5 tips for transitioning an established PPC account: This post has some great tips to make sure your take over is as smooth as possible. Managing PPC campaigns can be quite complex at times. To manage this complexity I personally LOVE check lists. There is a great checklist at the end of this post for you to use to audit a new account.
And now a couple songs from my playlist. In the spirit of Christmas here’s a couple of my favorite Christmas songs from my childhood.