- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
We rounded up a list of our favorite Search & Social Marketing blog post links that we came across this past week. These are either important updates to services we use and/or interesting or helpful content we find valuable. We know that you too found your favorite Blog Posts this week – comment with your link to something recent that …
I presented at SEMpdx’s Internet Marketing 101 event in January. My topic: PPC 101. Below is my attempt at covering the basics of paid search in a 20 minute presentation. SEMpdx PPC Basics January 2013 from Amplify Interactive
On January 9th, I presented at the Pearl District Business Association‘s member meeting on behalf of SEMpdx. I went over the top ranking factors for Local SEO which is an essential aspect of digital marketing for the businesses in the Pearl. Below is the annotated slide deck from the presentation: Local SEO Basics from Amplify Interactive Amplify Interactive offers Search …
We’re not always the best at keeping you, our loyal followers, informed on what we’ve been up to. So – I wanted to take this opportunity to give you an inside look at what’s been happening at Amplify Interactive in the last 6 months. We’ve Grown! In the last 6 months, we’ve added 3 new team members and filled out …