Amplify Interactive: June/July ’08 Update
Hereâ€™s the latest in whatâ€™s happening @ Amplify Interactive
New Director of SEM
Please join us in welcoming search marketing veteran Blu Drobushevich to the team at Amplify Interactive as our Director of SEM. Blu just started in mid-June, and he’s already made a huge impact. Blu will be focused on client strategy, streamlining internal processes and business development. With over 11 years of Internet marketing experience to bring to the table, we anticipate some exciting things in the near future. You can check out the press release and Blu’s bio on our site.
Congratulations to Christian
I’m sure he’ll be embarrassed when he finds out I put this in here – but Christian got married last weekend and I thought you all should know. Feel free to extend your warmest congratulations – christian @ www.amplify-interactive.com. Now we just have to figure out how to cover for him while he’s on his honeymoon…
New Clients & Client News
- Audio Precision: We are currently supporting Audio Precision’s site redesign with SEO consulting services.
- Digimarc: Received & approved a $310 million all cash offer from L-1 for their ID systems business.
- Novas: Long time client Novas Software was recently acquired by EDA solutions provider SpringSoft. Weâ€™re working with the Web team to transition the Novas site to SpringSoft.com and work up a new SEM strategy for SpringSoft.
- TheFertileSoul: Recently launched a redesigned site complete with new CMS.
Upcoming Marketing & Networking Events
Weâ€™ll be participating in or attending the following events
- 7/16: SEMpdx / PDXMindshare networking event @ Paddy’s Bar & Grill
- 7/17 – 7/18: Internet Strategy Forum Summit
- Let us know where we should be in the next month
In Case You Missed It
Our most popular blog posts last month
- Now is the time to make your site iPhone friendly
- SMX Advanced Seattle 2008 (this recap and several of the session posts were among the most popular posts last month)
- SEO for PR
- The Yahoo! Ambassador Test is Wrong!
I think thatâ€™s it for this update. Thanks for reading this far!