Amplify Interactive is 100% Certified… Again.
The Amplify Interactive team reaches 100% certification as a Google Certified Partner… again. We carefully crafted a fancy announcement for you.
Here’s a link and a teaser. Click through to the announcement for some quotes and other insights. Way to go team!:
Amplify Interactive Maintains Status as a Google AdWords Certified Partner
Amplify Interactive, is pleased to announce that the entire account team has again achieved Google AdWords Certification. This makes Amplify Interactive a Google AdWords Certified Partner, a status that Amplify Interactive has maintained since the inception of the program… The entire Amplify Interactive team has passed the “Search Advertising” and “Reporting & Analysis” exams to achieve their Google Certification status.
In other Amplify news:
It’s been a while since I’ve talked about happenings at Amplify, so I just wanted to take a few minutes to give an update.
Awareness & Education
- Ben presented at the Seattle Interactive Conference and PDXTech4Good among others
- Ryan and Christian have participated on panels for SEMpdx
- Our work was recognized by the AMA Max Awards
- Launched our Google+ page and grew our Twitter & Facebook following by 50%
- Year over year traffic to our site is up 75%, due in large part to our efforts on this blog and in social media
- Ryan, Christian, Jessica and Ashley are all writing regular columns for the Amplify blog
- We produced two new white papers: SEO Secrets for Marketers and Advanced PPC Marketing
- We’ve maintained a client retention rate of 90% – our most important metric
- Worked with a few new clients: Postano, ClearEdge Power, CarWoo!, Monsoon Commerce, Dlvr.It
- Renewed some significant new agreements with Tripwire, Crimson Trace, Climax Portable Machine Tools, and SpringSoft
- Helped our client ZoomCare expand to Seattle and add a few clinics in PDX with more on the way
- Did a BUNCH of business with various product groups at Mentor Graphics
- We’ve received a heap of new client testimonials
- The account team received 100% Google AdWords certification status
- Added Ryan Campbell to the team
- Added Ashley Kennedy to the team
- Added Jessica Williams to the team
- Hank had surgery to remove a tumor