Amplify Interactive February Update
January is always a busy time for a marketing services firm, and this year has been no exception.
New Clients & Client News
- ID Safeguards: Identity theft protection. We’re helping ID Safeguards to market their “Data Breach Response” product for B2B.
- Polygon NW: We’re extending our online marketing strategy for this Oregon & Washington home builder by launching & supporting a new blog
- Real Estate eCards: We are supporting the branding & marketing efforts with a social media marketing campaign.
- Pastini Pastaria: We’re supporting the local Oregon pasta & Italian eateries with a “local” search engine marketing campaign, that incorporates some SEO, PPC, and a MySpace presence. The MySpace page recently went live – check it out: www.myspace.com/pastini
- Fios, Inc.: We’re currently helping Fios build & launch a new blog
Upcoming Marketing & Networking Events
We’ll be participating in or attending the following events
- 2/12: SEMpdx Networking Event @ Paddy’s, 5pm – 8pm
- 2/12 Oregon Wine Industry Symposium – Ben will be presenting on a session about “Making Your Website Work Harder for You”. Looks like fun! Fellow panelists:
- 2/21: AMA MAX Awards
- 2/27: Lunch 2.0 @ AboutUs.org
- 3/10: SearchFest 08 – Ben will be moderating a marketing 2.0 session, and SEMpdx has a great all day search marketing event planned with some top-notch speakers. Sign up before prices go up again!
“Amplify Interactive helped make it possible for our company to achieve higher page rankings and a higher overall conversion rate. I would highly recommend Amplify for anyone who is looking for a professional company to assist with the overall visibility of their site. ” -Stephanie Packineau, Marketing Manager, ProSchools