Amplify Interactive 2008 Year End Update
Hereâ€™s the latest in whatâ€™s happening @ Amplify Interactive the best search engine marketing services firm in Portland, Oregon
Year End Notes
2008 was a really interesting year here at Amplify. We brought on some senior level talent, moved to a new space on the east-side, overhauled some services and increased our income for the year by nearly 40%. Despite the recent economic woes that took a toll on a few of our clients – we were able to land some of the biggest contracts in company history and actually had a pretty decent 4th quarter. Looking ahead into 2009, we’re pretty optimistic about our ability to grow despite the economic downturn. Kudos to the Amplify Interactive team and here’s to a record-setting 2009
We’d like your help in welcoming Spencer Helm to the Amplify Interactive team. Spencer is our new SEM specialist and will be helping us manage the day-to-day work on client accounts.
Expanded & Improved Services
We’ve been offering some basic online reputation monitoring (ORM) services to all of our clients for some time now, but we’ve recently improved our reputation monitoring services and are now offering it as a standalone or add-on service as well.
Our new & improved ORM service features expanded & improved reporting:
- Measure the ‘buzz’ of your brands – know where & when your company/site/brands are mentioned
- Analyze the ‘sentiment’ of the mention (positive, negative or neutral)
- Is the mention important? We can tell you how influential the source is that’s talking about you
- Are your marketing activities having any impact on the ‘buzz’ around your brands?
- PR agencies – quantify the results of your efforts!
This type of reporting is particularly interesting when your company is actively reaching out via both traditional and online marketing tactics. If your marketing campaign includes press releases & media outreach, social media, viral or buzz marketing etc., we can help you understand & quantify the impact that your efforts are having.
New Clients & Client News
- New client SawStop was featured on the Discovery Channel’s “Time Warp” show – check it out, the inventor demonstrates the SawStop technology using his own finger!
- We’re happy to announce the addition of KEEN Footwear to our client roster
- We’ve also added server load balancing hardware provider Coyote Point to our client roster
Upcoming Marketing & Networking Events
Weâ€™ll be participating in or attending the following events
In Case You Missed It
- New Content!: Blu’s presentation “Back to Basics SEO” was posted in our site’s “SEM Articles & Presentations” section
Our most popular blog posts last month
- Spend 30 minutes to protect your online brand (also the most popular post of the quarter!)
- Twitter essentials
- Flash still sucks for SEO
- How And Why to Use LinkedIn
- SEO for PR
I think thatâ€™s it for this update. Thanks for reading this far!