- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
SEMpdx’s 6th Annual SearchFest is this Friday, February 24th at The Governor Hotel in Portland, OR. Portland’s premier search marketing and social media conference offers sessions from industry leaders from all over the country, covering the latest in PPC, SEO, and Social Media. To help you figure out what sessions to attend or if you’re on the fence about attending …
I attended the 7th Annual, Love @ First Website event on Thursday. This event was put on by ISITE Design and it had some some interesting speakers / insights into user / customer experiences both online and offline. I’m going to do my best to tell you about who spoke this year and the nuggets of information they gave to …