- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
As I was on my iGoogle page this morning, I clicked on the story “Clinton Preparing to Drop Out of Presidential Race” on ABC News. As I read the story, I noticed they had used some good internal linking practices (i.e. linking to other pages on your site, associating the anchor text content with your other established pages, etc.)… but …
Noticed today that the Gmail login screen has a new favicon: I like it – use your ‘g’ that’s already in your name & logo, very recognizable. Went to login to Google Reader and get that favicon for that login screen as well… yet both services (Gmail & Google Reader), when logged in, keep their original favicons (Gmail has the …
On April 25, Amplify Interactive went to the Edgefield McMenamins for half the day to get away from the office a bit, talk about company business & mostly just have a lot of fun. All of these objectives were definitely accomplished on that beautiful Friday afternoon. After taking a quick tour from the experienced Edgefield McMenamin’s Amplify Interactive team member, …