- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
I opened up a box of Barnum’s Animals Crackers this morning as a brunch snack and offered my Amplify teammates who braved the “Arctic Toot” this morning some crackers. Ben came over and grabbed a couple. He commented, “You know, every other kind of animal cracker, be it from a bin or a store-brand or whatnot, just doesn’t compare to …
When users first access your website, you can build a splash page so it’s, by default, the first page a user sees. “Sweet! Tell me more!” This splash page is displayed before a user gets to your actual website and can display special offers or promotions you may be running. “Wow, this seems so cool!” You can get the info …
“Who is your Daddy and what does he do?” – Arnold Schwarzenegger in Kindergarten Cop A robots META tag is an HTML tag you can use on any page on your website to tell search robots to either: Index the page (“INDEX”) Not index the page (“NOINDEX”) Follow the links on the page (“FOLLOW”) Not follow the links on the …