- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
My first session at SES NYC was, overall, a cut above many of the sessions I’ve attended at SES in the past. Reason being, there was some good takeaway advice & reinforcement for attendees, and the panelists shed a great deal of light on the subject via real-world examples… always a plus. For the uninitiated – “Quality Score” refers to …
Times square, originally uploaded by b-lizzle. testing the photo-blogging capability of Flickr. Pretty cool!
Ben here. I’m in NYC this week for the Search Engine Strategies conference. The session that I’m speaking at isn’t until Friday AM, but I’ll be posting as regularly as I can with session reports and other fun stuff while I’m here. I’m also going to try & experiment with posting via email and/or my treo – so please excuse …
The Creative Career Symposium (CCS) was a nice little event and a not so bad way to spend a Saturday afternoon. I was on a panel with some other professionals who work in or around the creative industry. The purpose of the event is to give some career insight to those who may are considering a career in a creative …