- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
A recent article in ClickZ covered an emerging trend in the SEM industry – Search Engine Reputation Monitoring. The practice involves monitoring search engines, blogs, new sites & other online information sources for mentions of your company, trademarks, key personnel, etc. Here at Amplify-Interactive, we take the practice one-step further and actually help clients manage their online reputation – we …
As a follow-up to my popular presentation to the AMA-PDX chapter “How to Squeeze SEO Results Out of Your Existing Site” (you can download the presentation from the Amplify-Interactive site), MarketingExtra interviewed me. The interview is now posted.
How do you determine what keywords are going to get you the most traffic, clicks, and conversions? According to Stoney deGeyter, contributing writer for Search Engine Guide, keyword success depends on the campaign goals. In a perfect world, every marketer would like to have all of the above. But this world is far from perfect, so you’ll have to settle …
As promised, here are some links I wanted to make available for the attendees: http://del.icio.us/Amplify.Interactive/innotech http://www.sempdx.org/ The fact that the InnoTech emarketing summit sold out prior to the first day of the event highlights the interest in the business community here. The two-day conference featured plenty of great content regarding not only search engine marketing, but also email, building community, …
Kent, Ben, Scott, originally uploaded by SmallBusinessSEM.com. Kent, Ben, Scott of SEMpdx hit the late show with Matt McGee & several other attendees. Thanks to Matt for the picture.