- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
Google Confirms FeedBurner Buy The search giant will add FeedBurner’s RSS publishers –those that opt to display ads that is — to its AdSense network. Summary: The takeover of all things online (and free) continues. The only real takeaway â€“ RSS ads and further reach into placement on blogs are now just a â€˜content networkâ€™ checkbox away. Also See FeedBurner’s …
The Portland Business Journal recently interviewed Ben Lloyd and other members of SEMpdx for a feature story on the search marketing industry and Portland’s presence in the industry. Read the story here: Search for marketing nirvana moves to the engines
Enquiro recently released an updated study on how B2B buyers use search engines. The key finding is that B2B buyers start with general search engines throughout the purchase cycle, but many move toward vertical search engines as they get closer to making a buying decision. The B2B / vertical search engine of choice varies by industry and examples include Business.com, …
The Amplify-Interactive cafe press store is now open for business. get a coffee mug for the office, a clock for the wall, a mouse pad for your desk, a shirt for your dog or for yourself, and a thong for that special someone.
Ben’s “SEM Building Blocks” presentation at Innotech’s eMarketing Summit has now been posted – click here to access the podcast. You can also download a .pdf of the “SEM Building Blocks” presentation from the Amplify-Interactive site. Other eMarketing Summit podcasts have been posted as well. Thanks to Dave Richards from Fourth Star Productions for doing such great work. Related Posts: …