- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
‘According to…’ is back! After a brief hiatus due to the 2012 London Olympics and SES San Francisco, my favorite blog series returns! In case you forgot, ‘According to…’ is a monthly post that offers insights and advice for various aspects of search engine marketing from different industry experts each month. Previous entries have provided tips from experts in retargeting, …
I had the opportunity to visit San Francisco last week for the SES conference. I shared the top 5 sessions that I was looking forward to attending and they did not disappoint! I was able to attend all three days of the conference and all of the sessions were full of great tips, tools, and methodologies for search strategies. The …
The end of summer is near and SES San Francisco is here! The conference is next week, August 13 – 17 at Moscone West. I am lucky enough to attend this year and am looking forward to learning and interacting with some of my favorite industry experts. The 5 day conference offers over 55 sessions on PPC, Social Media, Mobile, and …