- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
How much do you know about PPC advertising? Do you know what PPC stands for? I started out in pay-per-click marketing over 3 years ago and still struggle explaining the value of this complex and effective marketing practice to others outside of the industry. As an outsider, certain terminology and concepts are difficult to wrap your head around – there …
You may recognize me from some of my past posts, including my ‘According To…’ series and my Social Guide to the London 2012 Olympics Games. The torch for the Social Media Round Up has been passed on to me from my good friend and colleague, Jessica Ward. Her shoes are going to be tough to fill, but I plan on trying …