Our online marketing agency is looking to for a new SEM Account Coordinator! We are an established agency but our environment is fun, casual, energetic, young, and fast paced, but most important we are professionals.
You are intelligent, competent, well organized, and reliable. You are obsessed with perfection, have a passion for success, and most importantly you love to have fun. You’re an independent self-starter who can tackle any obstacle. You want to be a Rock Star in the PPC/Search space and will go to any lengths to achieve it.
Amplify’s SEM Account Coordinators will learn how to become experts at Paid Search, PPC media buying, remarketing, web metrics, ad copywriting, and analysis. You will support peers and seniors on your account team by compiling reports, setting up search & ppc campaign accounts, assisting in account optimization, and recommending new opportunities for client growth. This position will report to the pod/account director.
- Demonstrate ability to translate client needs into actions
- Create, maintain and execute reporting & deliverables
- Analyze data, identify conversion & traffic trends and insights
- Learn campaign management tactics across multiple networks
- Perform keyword and competitive research utilizing several tools
Desired Skills and Experience:
- No professional/industry experience required, but some is ideal.
- High level Understanding of the Search Engine Marketing industry, including the top players.
- Strong organization and planning skills, with ability to effectively manage and optimize several key projects simultaneously.
- Quantitative and analytical skills.
- Understanding of MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate clearly & develop strong working relationships both inside and outside of the organization.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BA or BS in marketing, economics, or business related field of study preferred.
How to Apply
Send us a brief introduction about yourself, why you’re interested in the position, and why YOU are the best person for the job. And attach a resume.
NO CALLS PLEASE. We respect the initiative – but we’re busy.