- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
Just a short post to share coverage that the Amplify team and the SEMpdx community received today. Enjoy your weekend! http://www.oregonlive.com/playbooks-profits/index.ssf/2013/02/search_engine_marketing_gains.html
When people find out what I do, I get the same couple of questions: Can you optimize my website? Can you do it for $100? Do I really need to be on social networks? My AdWords campaigns are all screwed up, can you help me with them? How can I get my Google Places account to merge with Google+ Local? …
I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine’s day! Here are some articles the team here at Amplify found useful and/or interesting this past week. We hope you enjoy them. SEMpdx Searchfest 2013 Preview We are positively giddy with excitement about Searchfest 2013 coming up this Friday. Our fearless leader Ben Lloyd made an epic list of stuff to do for …
SearchFest is upon us. Friday February 22nd will bring us another excellent SearchFest. Here’s the Amplify team’s preview. Have you gotten your ticket yet? Note: The member price is the cheapest, but we have $50 non-member discount codes available – just leave a comment if you need one and we’ll send one your way. The Sessions We’re Looking Forward To …