- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
If you’ve managed a PPC campaign before you’ve no doubt heard this question: “Why are we be bidding on branded keywords? We’re ranked #1″. Sometimes we’ll just get a directive when marketers think they’re being smart “Once we’re ranked #1, we’ll stop spending money on these keywords”. On the surface this seems to make sense; if you’re already ranked #1, …
Not to brag – but we put out some great content in 2011. Our content was SO great that our year over year site traffic grew by 62%, and organic search referrals to our site climbed by 71% vs last year! These achievements are due to the work we’ve done on our blog. So please – leave a comment and help …
Welcome to another edition of Christian Reads… (So You Don’t Have To) – SEO Edition. This is the first edition in 2012! Exciting! My new years resolution was to curate some kickass SEO content and hit these roundups hard for you folks. So without further ado, here’s some good SEO news & articles that I’ve been reading: Creating Content: Staying …