- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
In this post of “Jessica’s SEO Rundown” – Broken Link Building, Questions About SEO, and Holy Tweets. The Broken Link Building Bible This a wonderful blog post on SEOmoz regarding broken link building. It’s a huge post, with tons of great tools, tricks, and strategy ideas on how to get this type of link building campaign running. Not to mention …
It’s the holiday season, which means you could either be really busy if you manage B2C campaigns or really slow if you manage B2B campaigns. At Amplify most of our clients are B2B so I’ve been taking advantage of doing audits on client’s accounts and doing tasks I don’t do regularly. It’s a great time to get a lot of …