- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
Peanut butter n bacon? Yep – it sounds weird, but it’s good. Just like B2B & social media marketing! (Ok – that was a stretch but now that I’ve got your attention – you might as well read the rest). Since I’m going to the SMX Social Media Marketing conference next week, this month I present the social media marketing …
In this post of “Jessica’s SEO Rundown” – Content Launch Checklist, Bing Webmaster Tools Alerts, and the Importance of Verified Google+ Pages. Bing Webmaster Tools: Stay On Top of Critical Issues with New Crawl Error Alerts Bing announced at the beginning of the month that they will be sending out new crawl error alerts to their users. New alerts include:/p> …
Do you ever feel overwhelmed with all of the blogs your supposed to read? Or struggle keeping up with all of the changes from Google? Don’t worry. I scanned hundreds of blog posts from the last 30 days in the industry and selected the best 9 posts from the last month to ensure you stay on top of your PPC …