- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
Search engine optimization isn’t magic; search marketers have a fairly good idea as to how search engines organically rank websites, but we haven’t explicitly been told by any of the big search engine companies exactly how they rank websites. Duane Forrester, Sr. Product Manager for Bing’s Webmaster Program, recently gave us a little insight as to how Bing might be …
Did you know that you are currently reading one of the Top 100 Social Media, Internet Marketing & SEO Blogs of 2011? According to Cision Media, this blog ranks #85 on the list. They had their own measurement analysis, which you can read about on their site, but it included Web audience metrics from Compete.com as well as Cision’s own …