- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
As we cover in our “SEM Secrets” white paper (you’ve read it right?), you need authority to win at SEO. Open Site Explorer from our friends at SEOmoz is a great tool that can tell you all kinds of things about your site’s authority, and the authority of your competitors. The Open Site Explorer tool is absolutely amazing and it …
I was able to take a train ride up to Seattle and attend SEOmoz MozCon 2011 from July 27- 29th. During these three days, I: Took 25 pages worth of notes Met some really nice people Saw some incredible presentations: Drank a couple too many Moztinis (not sure I’ll ever drink something blue + alcoholic again) Rekindled my natural ability …