- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
You have set up great PPC campaigns and written great ads. But what happens after the click? CRO or conversion rate optimization can be a powerful tool to increase results in your campaigns and has more marketers have focused on this area in the last couple years. This month’s roundup focuses on conversion rate optimization and other tips to help you …
Amplify Interactive is hiring an Online Marketing Assistant. This is a position for someone with 1+ years of experience in search and/or social media marketing. This position offers the lucky candidate the opportunity to become an expert in search engine & social media marketing including: search engine optimization, pay per click, social media marketing and Web analytics. Check out the …
Things are getting hot here in Portland: 90 degree weather. Well, things are even hotter in the world of SEO. Yeah, that last sentence was shameless and also a little embarrassing. Anyway, let’s get to it (click on the sub headline to go to the article). Want to Win at SEO? Know Your Authority. This post was written by Ben. …