- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
This past month was difficult to find blog posts that were NOT about Google +. But don’t fret, I’ve found the best the web has to offer in PPC and listed them below. The biggest theme that stood out to me from this month’s playlist was testing. Ongoing testing and optimizing is critical to the success of any PPC campaign. …
We meet again. Welcome to yet another installment of Christian Reads… (So You Don’t Have To) – SEO Edition. This one’s for July, one of my favorite months. It’s the month of my birthday, of my wedding anniversary, and of (usually) really nice weather in Portland. We’ve got a lot to cover… so let’s get to it: Official: Google Panda …
While not breaking news (these changes were implemented earlier this year), Google AdWords made some changes to how master client center (MCC) linking works. The short of it is: chalk a win up to the Google AdWords team. One change they’ve implemented is that whenever you link an account to your MCC, you will automatically get UI and API access. …