- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
Amplify Interactive nearly repeated at the AMA Max Awards this year withour entry in the single medium advertising category. There were six entries in our category this year, and we placed runner-up. Amplify’s submission was for our client ZoomCare, for whom we generated a 1,848% Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) over a 5-month period. We’re pretty stoked about being recognized for our …
Several years ago I had a friend majoring in accounting and had started a book keeping business on the side. I once had a conversation with him where I asked “How do you enjoy working with numbers all day?” and his response was ” I love working with numbers, there is so much to be learned” and I thought to …
Hello all! Welcome to another installment of Christian Reads… (So You Don’t Have To) – SEO Edition. As you’ve seen, my colleagues are covering the social media and pay-per-click side of things whereas I’m handling the responsibility to share with you the best SEO articles that I’ve been reading. So let’s get to it! SEOMoz’s Ranking Factors for 2011 Brand …