- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
Welcome to Christian Reads… (So You Don’t Have To) – SEO Edition. This is the first of my bi-weekly’ish ongoing attempt to give you all a quick, hard-hitting blog post that pulls together the best SEO articles I’ve seen and have been reading the past couple of weeks along with some key observations from each. Here is a collection of …
Amplify Interactive is hiring an Online Marketing Assistant. This is an entry-level position giving the lucky candidate the opportunity to learn all about search engine & social media marketing including: search engine optimization, pay per click, social media marketing and Web analytics. Check out the job posting: Online Marketing Assistant Help us spread the word by clicking on one of those …
The search market numbers have been released for March 2011 and what you see might surprise you. Bing is continuing to gobble up market share. Slowly. According to data compiled by Experian Hitwise and being reported on by Mashable, Bing controlled 30.01% of the U.S. search market share in March 2011. This is an increase of 6% from February’s market …