- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
Christian wrote another article for AboutUs’s Learn section called Create A Cost-Effective AdWords Campaign. The article is written for professionals with a very small budget who may be interested in learning how to properly configure a Google AdWords campaign to get the best bang for their buck.
8/24: Update: It’s official, Bing is now powering Yahoo’s organic search results in the US and Canada. Here’s Yahoo’s announcement: Yahoo! Transitions organic Search Back-End to Microsoft Platform And some more in-depth coverage from Search Engine Land: Yahoo’s Results Now Come From Bing —————– 8/17 Today Bing announced that they will be powering Yahoo’s organic search results for the English …