- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
Noticed today that the Gmail login screen has a new favicon: I like it – use your ‘g’ that’s already in your name & logo, very recognizable. Went to login to Google Reader and get that favicon for that login screen as well… yet both services (Gmail & Google Reader), when logged in, keep their original favicons (Gmail has the …
Back in April, Ben posted about the Google Rankings/Algorithm changes known as the “Dewey Update”. Those changes effected Amplify Interactive’s rankings for a while as well as some of our clients. Now that things have settled down with Google, it appears that Yahoo! will have its own rankings shuffle-up. Here is a message from their search blog: We’ll be rolling …
I was recently asked by a friend in the PR sector to come and speak with their PR team about SEO for PR. In the process of gathering information and recalling my own experience with assisting clients to make their PR efforts SEO friendly, I thought I would share the parallels between SEO and public relations because, quite honestly, SEO …