- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
Amplify Interactive’s notes from SMX Advanced Seattle 2008 This topic is especially pertinent to me as Amplify grows beyond a small consultancy is the subject of how to build more value beyond the client list. I kept a few notes below, and some numbers & things were great for reference, but the most interesting and compelling takeaways from me were …
Amplify Interactive’s notes from SMX Advanced Seattle 2008 Session 1: Money for What? Search Marketing Payment Models This session covered basic pricing models, pros-cons, etc. The session mostly served as an affirmation that our pricing model is the right fit for us, but as I’m always reminded of at these things – we aren’t charging enough. Below are my notes …
As I was on my iGoogle page this morning, I clicked on the story “Clinton Preparing to Drop Out of Presidential Race” on ABC News. As I read the story, I noticed they had used some good internal linking practices (i.e. linking to other pages on your site, associating the anchor text content with your other established pages, etc.)… but …