- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
I’ll be speaking at an upcoming BusinessWire event along with Kent Lewis of Anvil Media, Inc. & Sean McMahon of EngineWorks: REACH FOR THE TOP Oregon! Learn About Search Engine Optimization (SEO) with a panel of experts Thursday, May 15, 2008 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM (lunch included) World Trade Center 25 SW Salmon Street Portland, Oregon 97204 $10 for …
Read a fairly interesting article over at ClickZ today – SERP Position: Myth vs. Reality. Aside from getting into some history about how search result pages looked back in the day &about how PPC bidding used to work (man, the glory days of going into Overture and having bidding wars… now we have quality score, CTR & maximum cost per …